2D Character Artist
9 days ago
"Make the World Fun!"
At CookApps, we gather skillful ‘chefs’ with great passion for creating remarkable games for the whole world to enjoy. Our mission is to bring fun and happiness to as many people as possible by creating engaging games with positive energy. We are always looking for new passionate ‘chefs’ who share our values to join us and help us accomplish this mission together.
- Create adorable and charming art for characters for casual games that enable us to deliver an immersive and unique game experience to our global users.
- Supply drawings for the Art Department to help fully realize character designs while testing out/vetting design ideas by exploring a range of poses and expressions.
- Work closely with the Art Director and project Team to create characters in line with the overall aesthetic and artistic vision.
🔶 Ongoing Project (title : Joey’s Journey)
🔶 You have to
- Have at least 5 years working experience as a game character artist.
- Be able to create Character designs that target North America (or global) audiences.
- Have sufficient understanding of artwork that targets the global audiences.
- Have experience in casual artwork design of game(s) that have/has become commercialized.
- Be fluent in English.
🔶 It’ll be great if you
- LOVE casual games! *Like Us!* and have plenty of mobile game-play experiences.
- Treat arising problems with a curious and adventurous attitude.
🔶 Application guide
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Portfolio must be included in your resume.
- You can also Include your portfolio link or website to highlight the most relevant work.
- Application process: Resume screening – Skill test - Interview (remote)
- Probationary period (2-3 months) will be considered.
- If you have any inquires, please contact email@example.com