2D Artist (Marketing Art)
Kharkiv Kharkiv Oblast ua
11 days ago
Under the guidance of the Marketing Asset Producer and under the artistic direction of the Lead 2D/3D artist, the 2D artist will create marketing images (banners, icons, and screenshots) for online shops and social networks on behalf of product managers, community managers and UA Managers.
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Create UA and cross-promo banners and highlight them in a specific graphic context for each game.
- Create and enhance assigned 2D or 3D graphic elements.
- Reinforce the atmosphere and visual impact of the packaging.
- Polishing 3D resources already modeled (characters, objects, backgrounds, etc.).
- Edit 2D and 3D images and manipulate image composition.
- Create conceptual sketches and illustrations of characters or environments
- Process already created elements and produce a large number of formats according to different specifications (resizing, new layout, localization)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Perfect mastery of Photoshop.
- Solid artistic foundation (understanding of color, composition and lighting)
- Mastery of anatomy, perspective, architecture and industrial design.
- Good visual culture in different fields (architecture, design, cinema, comics, games...).
- Versatile in terms of graphic universe and discipline (storyboarding / "paint-over" / illustrations / concept / industrial design)
- Attention to detail and speed of execution.
- Open-mindedness and curiosity
- The incumbent must be attentive to detail and respect deadlines.
- The incumbent must be creative in the proposed executions.
- The incumbent must be able to solve visual problems creatively and effectively.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
Important: Your portfolio will convey technical mastery and a natural eye for artistic creativity and design.
In order for us to consider your application, please send us the link to your online portfolio.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.