2D Artist (M/F)
Bordeaux Nouvelle-Aquitaine fr
12 days ago
In collaboration with the artistic team, you will be integrated into one of our productions. You will be responsible for designing, prototyping and creating the game and menu graphics.
Your daily adventure:
- You collaborate on the construction of the artistic direction, notably via the production of concept art and the revamping of game mockups.
- You design and integrate 2D assets (textures, props, environments, characters, interfaces, FX, etc.) in line with the artistic direction.
- You participate in the graphic research for the sets, the textures, the ambiances, the interfaces of the project,
- You create the concepts (sketches, colors, drawings, ...),
- You create illustrations and graphical representations that will be transmitted to the entire production team.
- Higher education in design, and a first experience in a similar position is a must
- Good level of drawing, graphics and a good sense of color
- You have already worked with game engines, and you can ensure the integration and technical maintenance of your interfaces
- Comfortable with realistic artistic atmospheres
- Strong skills on Photoshop
- Basics knowledges on Illustrator, 3DS Max and Z-Brush
- Good level in English
- Passionate about video games 🎮 !
We are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Created in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux is the newest of the French Ubisoft studios, working on iconic brands such as Just Dance, Ghost Recon, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids.
About 15 Ubisoft experts from all over the globe, created the core of the studio. With their experience, energy and passion, we are able to grow into a world class development team.
Announced as AAA studio, Ubisoft Bordeaux is growing rapidly and already counts more than 200 talents from more than 15 different nationalities.
With the ocean less than an hour away, the vineyards at the gates of Bordeaux, and located in one of the most beautiful regions of France, Ubisoft Bordeaux is the ideal place to reconcile a demanding and creative work environment on leading Ubisoft brands along with an exceptional lifestyle.
If you like working in a stimulating, international and friendly environment, come join us and become a pioneer of this new studio!