2D Artist (Junior/Senior)
14 days ago
• Provide high-quality 2D assets.
• Work closely with the game-producing team, including other 2D, 3D artists, game designers and producers.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities:
• Produce high-quality 2D assets and textures.
• Design and create game elements, for example: User interface, buttons, avatars, textures, backgrounds, etc.
• Actively detect and solve problems encountered.
• Ensure quality meets expectations and direction from from your Supervisor/Lead.
• Deliver artworks in a timely manner and with required quality standard.
Contribution in Management:
• Actively follow up, have the ability to detect bugs, analyze and present solutions.
• Good understanding of style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
• Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening.
• Work closely with your Seniors, Supervisor, Lead or Producers.
• Contribute to a good working environment for the team.
• Report your task status to your Supervisor, Lead or Producers.
• A background in Arts is preferred, but not mandatory.
• Ability to improve and optimize existing assets.
• Motivated and passionate about video games.
• Ability to adapt to different stylistic guidelines.
• Ability to accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines.
• Good understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing.
• Good understanding of human anatomy, proportion and perspective.
• Basic use of 3DsMax is a plus.
• (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
• (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
• (3) 1-hour Interview,
• (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
• Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Working from Home (WFH).
• Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
• An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
• A hybrid working model.
• A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while WFH.
• A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
• An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
• Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
• Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: 2DA_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find out more about us:
• Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
• Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.