6 months ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
We are looking for talented individuals with a strong desire to make great games.
In the role of Animator, you will work closely with R&D teams and will be responsible for preparing art animations for future integrations to Caesars game.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the principles of animation, and a high level of quality and polish in your work
- Animate characters, environments, and FX assets of various styles
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in (hand) keyframe animation, and strong, dynamic key poses
- Demonstrate creativity, an eye for detail, composition, and visual storytelling
- Animate slot game art within a range of predefined art styles, appropriate for the subject’s game purpose, that is aesthetically pleasing and evokes a positive reaction in the players
- Provide animation support to product development, product maintenance, and product marketing efforts
- Work with Art Lead/Director to identify and understand all animated content need for the design of a game or other project
- Adjust own animation in response to feedback, without requiring adjustments performed by senior staff to achieve the utmost quality
- Show efficiency in self-managing time with a high degree of accountability and minimal instruction
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency; ability to think independently to concept and create high-caliber animation for a project that may not have been explicitly defined in advance
- 1-2 years previous experience as a staff Animator in the Gaming industry
- Technically competent with a strong understanding of the animation processes
- Ability to independently create art and animation for all aspects of the product
- Bachelor's Degree level of animation principles
- Strong character animation skills
- High proficiency in After Effects, and proficiency with Photoshop and other key tools
- Experienced in art/animation file preparation for coding
- English: Pre-Intermediate spoken and written skills
*** PLEASE ATTACH PORTFOLIO (sorry, but we will contact only resumes with portfolio links).
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! :)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.