2D & 3D Marketing Artist
14 days ago
As a 2D & 3D Marketing Artist you will collaborate with the Marketing team with the following tasks:
- Create digital assets for each of our games following provided briefs, including for the app stores, social media, banners, and in-game support.
- Overpaint to improve the quality of existing 3D models.
- Participate in the composition of marketing assets in 3D programs (e.g. Blender).
- Follow the art direction and brand guidelines of our games.
- Collaborate with Community Management and Marketing Brand teams on asset creation.
- Actively participate in brainstorms and bring new creative ideas.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- 2+ years’ experience in 2D & 3D design.
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop and Blender or similar is a must; extra software experience (Unity, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Premiere…) is a plus.
- Great knowledge about composition and the use of color to create powerful branding assets.
- Ability to multitask and change from one project to another.
- Ability to work autonomously and with a problem-solving mindset.
- Team spirit and collaborative nature.
- Passion for games and some knowledge of the games industry.
- Comfortably able to communicate in spoken and written English.
- Work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must.
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- 25 vacation days per year + 1 day off in your Ubi-Birthday
- Flexible working hours & Working from Home hybrid policy
- Special benefits for future parents (paid absences, WFH special policy...)
- Reduced schedule: Easter, Sant Jordi, Sant Joan, July, August, and Christmas.
- Flexible compensation
- Ticket Restaurant
- Mobile device grant based on seniority
- Cigna private Health insurance & AXA Life insurance
- Physiotherapist special rates
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events
- English, Spanish and French free lessons in the studio and online
- Great discounts in our games
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit, and other beverages
- Company parties, events, and Friday’s beers
- Relocation Package (when needed)
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age or disability status.
THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 55 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile brings together dedicated and experienced professionals that are focused on crafting high-quality F2P games for mobile. We strongly believe in the core values at the centre of our Ubilife, which encourage us to take ownership of our work, continually striving for excellence while promoting the sharing of knowledge across individuals and teams, without losing our sense of enjoyment and fun, while taking care for one another. We strive for a safe and respectful workplace for all team members and we’re transparent about the measures we are taking to do so. For this reason, Ubisoft’s Code of Conduct has been released publicly on our corporate website for all current and future team members.
Do you want to join us in the world of mobile gaming? If so, read on!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.