- Currently enrolled in business school and graduating by May/June of 202 5 .
- 3+ years full-time work experience.
- A vailable for a 10-week internship starting mid-June , relocating to Santa Monica, California or Irvine, California
- Exhibits learning agility; has the ability to think differently, and/or grasp and apply new skills and concepts
- Approaches problems in a clear, well-organized, and solutions-oriented manner
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Is engaged, seeks to learn, and is able to manage time effectively
- Demonstrated experience in project management and the ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams.
- Ability to steer others through influence and teamwork signifying advanced interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Skillfully use data to research complex information and produce summaries utilizing excellent numerical and statistical skills.
- Can move nimbly between strategy and execution.
- Superb presentation skills with the ability to adjust to various audiences ranging from senior leaders, external partners, and cross functional peers.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Consulting experience is a plus
- We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications ? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
All internships will be conducted in-person . Hosting managers will determine when and how often interns work in the office M onday -F riday (relocation services and living stipend provided to all interns) .
Potential internship location ( s ) : Santa Monica, CA or Irvine, CA, depending on team assignment.
Possible MBA Intern functional assignments with the potential to pipeline into the ABK Rotation P rogram may include but are not limited to:
- Business Development
- Marketing - Global Publishing
- Marketing - Digital Commerce
- Product Management
- Tech Strategy
Non-rotational post- grad fulltime opportunities may be available upon team’s discretion.
We are looking for talented and innovative students to join our team for the 2024 summer. All interns will receive a meaningful project and an unparalleled experience. We’ll provide the tools and resources you need to learn new skills/technology while you collaborate with some of the best in the gaming industry. The challenging and creative work you do throughout your internship will directly impact the team you are contributing on. In addition to your day-to-day work, you’ll participate in intern exclusive Learning & Development and social events (virtual and in-person).
All internships will be conducted in-person . Hosting managers will determine when and how often interns work in the office. All interns will have the option to opt into relocation services (flights, trains, or car mileage reimbursement). Additionally, all interns will be provided a living stipend to supplement rent , utility, commuting, and miscellaneous costs.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment . We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color , religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.