14 days ago
We are looking for a motivated web programmer to develop Machine Learning products.
To be successful in this role, you should have qualified expertise about frontend technology stack and passion for BI or machine learning products.
What you will do
· Take part into the requirement analysis and discussion with customer.
· Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of web applications.
· Responsible for coordinating and communicating with backend developers, UX designer and product owner to complete developments according to product requirements.
· Integrate unit testing, linting, and continuous integration into the web projects.
· Fix bugs timely, work with testers to ensure high quality deliverables.
· Continuously refactor code to ensure the code quality.
What you should be equipped with
· Graduating after 2022
· Can take on a six-month internship
· Must have a solid foundation of computer knowledge, with the experiences in web-based software development.
· Must be familiar in the use of web front-end development technology and
MVVM frameworks like React, Angular, preferably Vue.js.
· Experience with HTML and CSS (SASS, Bootstrap etc.).
· Must have good abilities in analyzing and resolving problems.
· Must have good communication in both oral and written English.
· 熟悉Web前端相关开发技术与MVVM框架，例如React, Angular, 特别是Vue.js。
· 有HTML/CSS (SASS, Bootstrap)使用经验。
· Familiarity in WeChat Mini Program development is a plus.
· Experience with server side technologies – NodeJS, Flask, Relational Database, REST, GraphQL is a plus.
· Experience with Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes is a plus.
· 有服务器端技术的经验者优先 – NodeJS，Flask，关系数据库，REST，GraphQL。
· 有Docker，Docker Compose和Kubernetes的经验者优先。
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘).