This job might no longer be available.
СG Generalist / 3D Technical Animator
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
15 days ago
The Agency, Wargaming’s in-house creative unit, is increasing the capacity of its CG Video Team and is on the lookout for a СG Generalist / 3D Technical Animator.
The team you’ll be joining is focused on creating CG for complex projects, such as Full CG cinematic trailers, teasers and VFX for movies and music videos. Our work implies lots of interesting tasks, from Full CG to postproduction. Please check out some of our works:
What will you do?
- Deal with mocap data: shooting and cleaning, retargeting, as well as implementing the pipeline into production
- Animation: crowd animation (preparation / cycle animation), machinery
- Secondary animation: chains, cloaks, weapons, etc.
- Animation clean-up: piercing, folds, etc.
- Simple rigs of machinery and characters
What are we looking for?
- Understanding of basic animation principles
- Understanding of the working principles of Autodesk Maya animation tools
- Ability to analyze and cope with animation-related technical issues
What will help you stand out?
- Hands-on experience with mocap (capture, cleaning, implementation)
- Working experience with Motion Builder and Houdini
- Skilled in facial rigging
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!