СG Generalist / 3D Modeler
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
16 days ago
The Agency, Wargaming’s in-house creative unit, is increasing the capacity of its CG Video Team and is on the lookout for a СG Generalist / 3D Modeler.
The team you’ll be joining is focused on creating CG for complex projects, such as Full CG cinematic trailers, teasers and VFX for movies and music videos. Our work implies lots of interesting tasks, from Full CG to postproduction. Please check out some of our works:
What will you do?
- Deal with 3D content:
- Create, process, convert, texture the content as well as implement the pipeline into production
- Perform photogrammetry
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of high-poly and low-poly modelling
- At least basic sculpting skills in ZBrush
- Hands-on experience with Substance Painter
- Well-versed with grid topology; skilled in UV mapping
- Ability to streamline your work process and thrive under tight deadlines
What will help you stand out?
- Mari and Photoshop knowledge
- Intermediate or higher level of English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!